- ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR SUMMER CAMP! DONT WAIT TO REGISTER.
- In this summer camp, we will work in teams to compete cupcake vs. cupcake.
- Participants will learn some new decorating skills and techniques using piping bags and fondant.
- Camp will feature at least four different baking/decorating challenges.
- Campers will spend the day coming up with creative designs and flavors!
- Camp lasts 6 hours. Campers arrive at 9:30 and finish up at 3:30.
- Early Bird arrival is available beginning at 8:30 am for an additional fee
- Late pickup is available until 4:30 pm for an additional fee
- Campers ages 8-14 are eligible to join in the cupcake action with us.
- We are not a daycare, our campers are expected to be excited to participate, able to work well with others, follow direction and in general be awesome people!
- We do not require kitchen experience, but we do require a good attitude and willingness to learn, no matter what the age.
- Those with allergies or any other special accomodations are absolutely encouraged to join us, please make a note of anything we should know when you checkout and staff will contact you if we need to discuss further.
Discounts are available for siblings/friends registering together. Use code "fun" at checkout to apply.
Upon registration you will receive a confirmation email with additional information in regards to parking, drop off and pickup, and any other special details relevant to your selected camp! This email will be sent closer to camp start dates.
Cupcake Wars Camp June 29 - July 2
We often have staff take photos and or video during our classes and programs. These images are used for sharing with parents on social media, as well as used for promotional materials, brochures and on our website.
When you register for a class or program on our site, you consent to and allow any use and reproduction of any and all photographs or videotapes taken of yourself or child during their participation unless you have otherwise notified Turnip the Beet.
You agree to our right to use or reproduce such photographs and videotape in any media including Facebook or the website. If you do not wish to have photographs used or taken, please notify Turnip the Beet in writing prior to class. Publicity non-consent forms are available upon request.