- In this absolutely wild camp designed specifically for children ages 3-7, we will be featuring recipes based on favorite animal creatures!
- You want unicorns? We've got em! Puppies, Penguins, Dinosaurs and sea creatures are just a few of the animals and magical creatures we will work with this week.
- Camp lasts 3.5 hours. Campers arrive at 9:30 and finish up at 1:00 pm.
- Early Bird arrival is available beginning at 8:30 pm for an additional fee
- No late pickup is available for this camp
The nitty gritty:
- Every camper will receive a booklet of recipes at the end of the week.
- Campers will work, hands on to prepare edible goods each day.
- Every day will feature at least 1 project, and on some days, 2 or even 3.
- We will begin each day by touching base on kitchen safety and know how, but the majority of the day will be spent cooking and baking by working in a team and following a recipe. Chefs will be on hand to assist.
Discounts are available for siblings/friends registering together. Use code "fun" at checkout to apply.
Upon registration you will receive a confirmation email with additional information in regards to parking, drop off and pickup, and any other special details relevant to your selected camp! This email will be sent closer to camp start dates. PLEASE CLICK HERE AND READ THROUGH CAMP FAQ
Wild in the Kitchen Camp July 6th-9th
We often have staff take photos and or video during our classes and programs. These images are used for sharing with parents on social media, as well as used for promotional materials, brochures and on our website.
When you register for a class or program on our site, you consent to and allow any use and reproduction of any and all photographs or videotapes taken of yourself or child during their participation unless you have otherwise notified Turnip the Beet.
You agree to our right to use or reproduce such photographs and videotape in any media including Facebook or the website. If you do not wish to have photographs used or taken, please notify Turnip the Beet in writing prior to class. Publicity non-consent forms are available upon request.